WHAT WE DO
To see the world impacted for Jesus Christ through the influence of coaches and athletes.
To present to coaches and athletes, and all whom they influence, the challenge and adventure of receiving Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, serving Him in their relationships and in the fellowship of the church.
THE CHAIN OF INFLUENCE
2018 will mark the 8th year of FCA Baseball and the 18th year of the Called Up Baseball Camp Program. We look back and give God glory in how he has sustained, grown and provided for our ministry. As we look ahead we are excited to see what He will continue to do.
• We will continue to hire and develop FCA Baseball staff to lead and influence the baseball world for Christ
• We will continue to develop our new i12 Internship to train the next generation of leaders, coaches, and sports missionaries
• We will take our camp into new areas of Southern California to see more and more families introduced to Jesus
• We will grow new coaches and train and develop current coaches as we meet them in their environments and invite them into ours
• We will call on baseball loving people to volunteer and help assist our ministry as we impact their communities for Jesus
• We will facilitate team ministry with a Christ-Centered focus and invade the world of competitive sports with the Love of Christ
• We will seek to meet the lost in the uttermost places of the world from Primo Tapia, Mexico to Urban Santa Ana to Yorba Linda