HOW TO PREPARE FOR CAMP
Check-In and Pick Up
Thank you for choosing FCA/Called Up Baseball Camp! Camp check-in will open at 8:30am on the first day of camp. Parent’s are welcome to stay for camp opening at 9am. We will be getting started promptly at 9am so we can maximize our time on the field. Camp ends everyday at 4pm (3pm for Winter Camp)
What to Bring
• Players should bring glove, hat, cleats, bat, helmet, and baseball attire (shorts not recommended).
• Catchers bring your own gear.
• Full Water Bottle. (Refill stations are available)
• Tennis shoes.
• Sunscreen is suggested as it can be very hot in June, July and August!
• We suggest you mark your glove, bat, hat and anything else you would like to claim if it gets lost!
Refund Policy / Winter Rain Plan
If you have paid for camp but for any reason you cannot attend camp or we experience weather related issues you have 2 options:
OPTION 1 - Refund
The first option is to request a money back refund. You will be refunded your full camp amount with the exception of the $75 non-refundable deposit.
OPTION 2 - Full amount applied to summer camp
The second option is to put the full payment to any future FCA/Called Up Baseball Camp within 12 months after camp start date.
For weather updates during the camp please visit www.socalfcabaseball.org
Lunch will be provided every day for FULL DAY ONLY and is included in the camp price.
We do not offer swimming at our camps. Instead we host Baseball Wars!
Any additional questions please email: Contact Us